Friday, December 24, 2010

Taking Note in Google Chrome - Quick Notes

I've been using Google Chrome Web Store since it launched.

Just got to notice about this note-taking app from the Web Store called "Quick Notes", not because I think I would use it much, but because of its resemblance in UI to the Note app in my iPhone.


I don't see myself using this for now because from the author's description, the current version only saved the notes locally. However it will have "Cloud" services integrated in future version.

I'm a fan of Cloud Computing and I use a few apps in my iPhone and iPad that sync with Cloud-based services such as Dropbox, Box and Evernote. This kind of sync lets me synchronise my documents and records across all my net-enabled devices - iPhone, iPad, laptop, etc.

Now, if the Cloud-based integration is in this Quick Notes, it will bring my computing experience closer to that of "Chrome OS"!






No comments:

Post a Comment