Monday, December 6, 2010

iPad Camera Connection Kit on iOS 4.2.1




I bought the iPad Camera Connection Kit mainly to serve as a "normal USB port" since my set is Jailbroken.

While at iOS 3.2, all my USB thumb drives works fine and the iFile on my iPad was able to mount them without problem.

After upgraded to iOS 4.2.1, my regular two thumb drives that I normally used with my iPad are now not mountable with the popped-up message indicating "not enough power".

Click on the image to go the linked article mentioning about Apple bringing down the power from 100mA to 20mA in iOS 4.2.1!!!!

Come on Apple!
Luckily, the SD card adapter is still able to power up my SD cards. So, all are not lost!

Apple is seriously pointing me to the Android tablet with iOS 4.2.1!
If only the Samsung Galaxy Tab has a 10" version...

No comments:

Post a Comment