Friday, March 9, 2012

Is Your Android Phone Really Capable Of True Multitasking?

There is this popular statement we heard frequently, "Android OS has true multitasking".
Well, the software probably is.
But, is an Android device running Android OS offers "true multitasking"?

Well my Galaxy S WIFI 5" certainly doesn't! And I will tell you why.

I have this habit of surfing the net, reading emails, news on my hand phone while I lunch or dine.

So, today while I lunch, I whipped out my Galaxy S WIFI 5" to have some lightweight news catching up while I eat.

Guess what, I gave up using the device after 1 minute. The device is so wide that it takes a good acrobat artist to access the various buttons such as the back button, menu button using one hand without making the set drop down and drink my soup.

As expected, I replaced it with my trusted iPhone 4S after that.

Now, this is multitasking!

P.S. So now you know why I resist the Galaxy Note as my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment