Sunday, March 18, 2012

I am Staying on With iPhone For a While More

I've this intention previously of switching to the Android HTC Sensation XE from my current iPhone 4S.

Now this intention has been put on hold after I've got the New iPad.

One prominent thing when you got the new iPad package is the outstanding "iCloud" logo at one side of the box.
And "Photo Stream" is one of the built-in features that utilises iCloud.

What I'm using it a lot about Photo Stream is this:
I took photos using my iPhone 4S camera. With Photo Stream set to on, whenever I'm back home with my home WIFI connected, the photos are uploaded to my iCloud account automatically. No user intervention.

When I'm settled down after a good evening shower, these photos would have already been automatically downloaded to my New iPad's Photo Stream section.

I would then use my current favourite photo editing tool, PicCollage to create some leisure "photo art" albums.

Sure, Android may have similar cloud-based, but its implementation is not as "transparent to users" as Photo Stream.

No comments:

Post a Comment