Sunday, December 2, 2012

My Fibre Broadband under Minor Stress Test

This morning my newly-activated Fibre Broadband was put into minor stress test.

Several of the mobile devices were put to use in a typical Sunday morning.

I was also trying out the streaming of videos from my Android Samsung Galaxy S WIFI to my Apple TV. The PlayTo app was used to do that.

Meanwhile, the kids were watching YouTube videos on the iPad 3rd Gen. They like to replay those "favourited" videos.

At the same time, I continued my "saving" of 3 episodes of Taiwan drama serial simultaneously to local storage. "Saving" here means "Caching" technically or "Downloading" in layman term.

Then I start my "caching" of a 26MB videos from YouTube.

No one complained of any stoppages or lag.
Previously on ADSL, someone will grumble their videos are lagging or not moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment