Friday, October 26, 2012

My Favourite iPhone Game Got Updated

Finally one of my favourite games is updated for iPhone 5's full screen. - Dream League Soccer.

Here are 2 screenshots of the games played on an iPhone 4 and iPhone 5.
The longer screen of the iPhone 5 really gives a big plus to the display viewing experience while playing:

Here a video export that I've played on my former iPhone 4S:

As of my last Android phone, I have not been successful to find an equivalent excellent soccer game for Android.

Highly recommended soccer game to my iPhone friends.
Yes, it's better than FIFA 12. I haven't tried FIFA 13 yet.

Both Dream League Soccer and FIFA 12 are nowhere near console quality, but they are certainly 2 of the best on mobile platform and I can play them anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment