Sunday, November 28, 2010

iOS 4.2.1 on iPad - Compatibility List






I've taken the bold move to jailbreak my iPad on iOS 4.2.1 days ago knowing that it's only a "tethered" jailbreak. Meaning I would have to use my PC to connect up to my iPad to tethered-boot up the iPad using RedSn0w every time I reboot my iPad.








Here's a list of Cydia apps that I've tried on my iPad 4.2.1:

Tested compatible:
1. Activator (ignore the warning message it gives at first launch)
2. Open Notifier (worked fine but Exclamation icon seemed to stuck on status bar)
3. Notifier+ (small icons on lock screen showed, but normal icons didn't)
4. QuickLock 2
5. Install0us (do not mix this up with Installous/Installous 3)

Tested not compatible:
1. SBSettings
2. Notified Pro
3. Lock Info
4. Installous 3 (cannot install as the OS requirement not met)

Do continue the list in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment